Sunday, September 24, 2006

friday

i had so much fun yesterday. we had our musical presentations for our, obviously, music subject. many performed well, especially the first four to five groups of singers. i also enjoyed one of our classmates playing of pachelbel's canon in d major. she played well, though she committed some errors. as part of completing the requirements for the said course, i sang friday, i'm in love by the cure. i know, i suck at singing but i enjoyed it though my voice was shaky - if the term's right. i noticed that many of my classmates knew that i was scared and when i was singing. i really felt good after singing because before the performance, my hands were cold and my heart pumped so fast. besides my singing, i have been enjoying to my visits at the gym.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sanan nakita ko ang iyong pag awit..

d pa kita nakita kumanta ng seryoso?

pag nangagago lang tska pag nagvivide oke.

hehehe

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home