Friday, January 02, 2009

good bye '08, hello '09

...it's lame, i know. i just wanted to say, though late, happy new year to all. following the trend, i listed down some of my realizations/events/rants... -world youth day: it was my first time to leave the country. i really did enjoy my trip to australia to see the pope, meet new friends, and strengthen and renew my faith. -ideashop events: i was invited to two nokia parties - one was the soul of the night (@ embassy, sometime summer) and the other was a rock party(@teatrino, GH, sometime june). i also p.a.-ed for the sandalias festival(@ glorietta, sometime october). i was even invited to attend their christmas party (@moa) when i got embarrasedly wild. -i realized that some friends let you down. patalo. i mean, a friend lang pala. as in nilalaglag ka. . why can't he understand my beliefs and just let me be me while insisting on his superficial and perv-ish standpoints? asar. -after some reflection, the year started really good - that is to my favor. as if everything was falling into place. then poof! it was all gone. or was it just me? as the year ended, i became really crappy. my apologies. -i haven't improved my studying habits. i just hope this year, it would get better. -i became a president of ua&p-pathways. and an evp of venatores lucis. yup, i am not a good leader, i must say. i'm really afraid of the coming year because there would be bigger responsibilities, on bea and on iep. -i gained friends and lost some. parang weight lang but more of gaining. my all-time high: 170 lbs (but after eating breakfast at mcdo). it's scary because all of my weight went to my ab. -i was able to attend the concert of incubus last march. hello, again, brandon boyd and bandmates. ehehe -i was a groupie to the ua&p women's basketball team. hehe. before ending this, i just want to thank everyone for helping me. my family, friends, teachers, whatevers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home