Wednesday, May 18, 2005

i found my girl... smile

it's really wonderful to see people you missed for quite sometime. i was able to make my return to ANI. after five days of one of my worst flu, i was back with the people i was chilling with the whole summer. i made it though my hamstring was hurting me when i take the stairs; and not to mention, my head was stabbing me everytime i get up on my chair. i stayed there for a long time for some reasons. we have to practice our play for the upcoming competition on friday. since i was not with them for a long time, i still don't have my role. i'm hoping that it would be easy to act. i'm not good in acting. the presentation skills workshop is still in my head and i think it would help, a lot. second, i was about to go then when i heard the thunder rumbling and the lightning was lighting up the dark sky. wind was blowing hard and each touch of it on my cheeks, was accompanied by droplets of water. it was cool. it cooled the hot afternoon(it was night then, actually). i really have to stay though i didn't like to. i can't offer myself to the upcoming storm. i should be ok by tomorrow. know why? tomorrow's ANImazing race. i'm really excited. i think that the race is my only cure to this illness. third. it's funny when you make someone jealous. ehehe. when we were enjoying our stay in the corridors of ctc, a stupid thought just rushed through my head. i was having a hard time using the word regret. so i called the expert. corren. luckily she was there. she sat beside me and i ask her my very simple question. (but if you knew the answer, you'll just laugh at me. see how stupid arjay is) after answering, i called eumir and asked to sit infront of us. then, i put my arms over her shoulders and said that she must be my girl. i looked at my watched and told eumir that today is the start of our relationship(?). i can't help myself from laughing becausing he was acting strangely. he can't believe what he was seeing, as if he don't know it was all joke. to really piss him off, we acted like she's my real girl, and i was his man. anger was burning in his eyes. like oxygen in a fire, the fact that he liked her since we were freshies was keeping the fire alive. he also felt betrayed. Arjay bakit mo ko ginanito? Bakit kayo ganyan? those words were the words he can only say. sorry coz i know you've just been into a serious problem. the whole time we were together, we're like your typical luneta lovers. i want to make it clear. it was a joke don't worry. (dahil ikaw ay sikat... pakshet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home