Monday, December 11, 2006

a night reserved for my pj

today, we have a cold weather. i like this feeling that when i turn the fans on a cold day, i like to wear jacket or pj's. from what the weather reporter from cnn said, there's a storm in our country. damn. this coldness somehow makes me feel that christmas is fast approaching. for some weird reasons - which i really don't know- i'm very excited this christmas. and i was never this excited. however, this would be a somewhat lonely one. (hmm... why o why?) anyway, tomorrow's monday and i don't like my monday-thursday subjects, except P.E. i also don't like my prof on one of my subjects cause he's always late. he arrives 15-30 minutes late. we have a policy that we could leave if the prof hasn't arrived after 15 minutes. if we're going to strictly follow that rule, oh well, i haven't learn a thing from that subject. on the other hand, i have a prof who doesn't follow the same rule by making his own - late=cut. argghh... luckily, i was never late for his class. i really do like tiring myself for p.e. ahaha it's a good thing i'm taking up strength training 'coz i get to learn workouts on my tummy. ahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home