Friday, March 30, 2007

limp bizkit

waahhh... i'm so happy that i was able to download two videos of limp bizkit. fyi, i was a big fan of limp bizkit when i was in grades 4-5. back then, it was very cool to curse, like: " dude, i'm so fucked up because of this fucking player fucking my game." also, it was very cool to wear a red NY yankees ballcap. then, pair it with a baggy pants and white adidas superstar - a look inspired by fred durst. i'm not a big fan of fred durst. i actually idolize, and worship perhaps, wes borland. he's the uber cool guitarist of the band. he used to wear face paints which are really cool. i am particular with paint where he placed a big cross on his face. he also reminded me of a character of Wild C.A.T.S. damn. right now, i'm listening to their video (weird? i have to minimize the video; after blogging, i'd watch the video) entitled, my generation. my fave song from the band. "we don't, don't, give a fuck and we won't ever give a fuck until you give a fuck about me and my generation." man, i'm so fucked up... cool

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home