Thursday, October 04, 2007

nostalgic

what a nostalgic night. after a year, it was only this time that i was able to wait for a jeepney at the marikina sports center terminal. elo dropped us at bayan, a term used to mean the centro or town proper. that was the place where i used to wait for a ride home with my high school friends. man i remembered so many things on my way way home. -the sari-sari store where ernesto used to live. -the intersection in malanday where it's always jampacked with tricycles -the bus station which will remind me of melody's place -roosevelt college where ben used to live and the where we used to hang out before going straight home i really had fun remembering all of those things. i actually have so much to share but my schoolworks won't allow me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww i miss yow and high school moments!

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home