Monday, December 03, 2007

coup and euch

after celebrating the eucharistic procession on our school, my classmate texted my classmate saying that she'd be cutting her class because she can't go out of her place, which was in makati, where the coup attempt happened. eucharistic celebration + coup = nice timing of events. galing lang eh. after feeling holy and closer to God, you'd be then feeling fear because of coup. since edi congress we're really attached to each other, we still had managed to leave our fears away and meet at the venue. unfortunately, the one who organized the whole tambay didn't arrive. and again because of the coup attempt. anyway, i was part of the team who fixed the flowers at cas. i also watered and covered the flowers at mpc. ehehe... so proud. because if my memory serves me right, i didn't help or even attend the eucharistic procession. hehe. i made up for my being apathetic last year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home