Saturday, February 04, 2006

in relation to the poem

this is in relation to my post Debate number one (where you and i are no winners) from my other blog (www.thisshadeofblue.blogspot.com). i wrote the poem past 2:00 in the morning while we were on the road. and it was only me and benedict go are awake. i based it from their silence. he was texting at the back of the bus. maybe his textmate, who happens to be on the same bus, is also awake. my mistake folks! he noticed that i was writing while we were on the road. try visualizing how i wrote. lights were off. there were no sounds, i mean, no music was played. i was sitting on a jump seat. i have to provide everything. i ate and/or sucked my cell phone for it could provide light with its flashlight. i was listening to my old school discman, old school compared to those who have their iPods. it was a good thing for the time i was writing the poem, the road was still fine. no bumps. no humps. no lumps. hahaha. and i forgot to mention, i just went to baguio last january 26-28.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home