Friday, December 23, 2005

hangover, still on my mind

it's been a week since i had my last post. the party's still fresh in my mind.i'm having these kilig moments everytime i remember them. it's not that i had a special moment with someone very special. i have to admit that i sometimes regret it. i really enjoyed my friends company. is it really right for me to talk about this over and over and over and over again? i was just inspired by finney's post regarding the party. i just saw it hours earlier. and as you read it, he's so struck with what happened to him, and his dance with his special someone. but i think the dance with my friends is enough for me. for the past socialization parties i had attended, it was only this time that the dj played some love songs. and it was the only socialization that i danced the longest for i know i'm not really into dancing. i'm looking forward into having a graduation ball. this could be fun and sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home