Friday, January 20, 2006

i cant think of any title

damn, i'm listening to backstreet boys. this is my way of giving them tribute, playing their songs all day - actually, night. the problem is i only have two songs on my playlist. Quit Playing Games with My Heart and All I Have to Give. and you'd better check the last played songs here in our winamp. it's so good to listen to them; it reminds me of my childhood. FYI: i used to be a hardcore backstreet boys fan. this is also my way of forgetting the troubles i would be facing during the upcoming science camp. the biggest problem of them all is on the bus, i'm not with my classmates!!! shit. hah. finney and i would be loners. and we're having a hard time getting our rooms. our supposed room is pending. i still wonder if this year's camp would be amazing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home