Saturday, October 14, 2006

virus

today's the second start of my unofficial semestral break. actually, the first one was after my music finals ended last tuesday. and we played basketball a while back and last wednesday. i only played whole court basketball four times only since the sem started. now it ended, i can make it up with my fave sport, basketball. after reading the first paragraph, i found that it was chronologically incoherent. i do hope my reader can still understand what i was trying to say. god! i hate it. our y.m.'s got virus. i don't know where it got that darn virus. it really pisses me off coz after some time of logging in, a sudden alert of sending gm(group message) appears. then poof! a message i haven't written is disseminated to my contacts. the worse thing is that it contains some explicit language and advertisements of a certain website. the worst maybe, is that people think i send gm's of some sort when it's not in my personality to distribute message through gm-ing. i don't have any option but not to log-in using ym. this is my sacrifice to my friends who will suffer because of this crappy virus. ahhh!!! shit. this just ruined the start of my sembreak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home