Wednesday, April 02, 2008

hello haircut, goodbye afro

after my last post, i had two haircuts. and that's like a haircut every week. i had my first haircut in eight months at menage at gateway, cubao. i actually didn't like how i look like after because i really didn't trust the guy who cut my hair. he was acting really dumb as if he did not know what he was doing. i managed to go to that place because i trust the people there, even though i don't like them. i was really expecting a gay hairstylist who would suggest which cut would look good on me. ok, lucky me, i got the exact opposite. a barber who don't look credible and acts as if it was his fifth time to cut somebody else's hair. i just had that haircut for the sake of looking good for the passport. also, for me to have my filing for passport accepted. it took me a week to have a picture taken for passport, which i could have done after my haircut. so, i really don't look good on my id picture. and it must be because i wasn't able to imitate what the barber did to my hair. after the picture taking, i decided to have another haircut. so, this morning, i got a haircut. it's a dos, semikal, my haircut during highschool. right now, i feel like i'm in high school. and i now miss my afro. and don't treat this post, and the following posts if there are any, as a joke because it's april fool's day. ehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home