Saturday, May 24, 2008

May 23, 2008 - i never expected my day to be this cool part 1

and it's over.. officially over. summer class just ended yesterday. a great day? perhaps. i just went to school to see if he actually passed our group project. my answers for the finals were passed last thursday - making it technically the last day of class. oh, did i even mention that i just took Rizal for summer? it's because of the crappy system in our school - scholars don't get to advance subjects during summer. anyway, before going to school, i went to the gym alone, for the second time. ehehe doing circuit's crazy. the other workouts didn't hurt me but the exercises i did a day before doing the circuit killed me. right now, i'm starting to like to run. too bad i only had one month for my free gym use at tektite. after that, i went to have lunch. where? siyempre sa venue. and my order? touch my body, ate. ahaha. my stay at venue's complete every time they play the video of mariah's latest song. it just makes me more stupid. i also got to hang-out with my fellow scholars preparing the pseudo-diploma for the graduation day. sabaw talaga. galing-galing mehn. i did enjoy the playfest. three plays. the stories are all good but the execution was the main factor. the first was witty especially the twist. kudos to dj who acted better than his theater finals and to rach who speaks fluently in english, making her fit to the role. the second group's concept was nice but they don't know how to catch the attention of the audience, quite boring. the third was the funniest of them all. mayo's really good in acting like a tikbalang and marco made the lines which would always be remembered: "tara na!" and "ha ha ha!" oh, shout out to mandy... our play ah, you'll be the star. quite a long day. but that my night didn't end there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home