Wednesday, April 01, 2009

this is old. this is new

this is new. this is old. i used to walk on our street late at night with bottles of beer. back then, they were for the old ones, 'coz either they are happy or not. carrying these bottles give me a feeling of happiness. every time that i was asked to buy a bottle or a case of beer, i get to have my kickback. i would be glad to have a candy, a really cheap one if they were poor. but if they were feeling rich, i could get my favorite chips. getting these kickbacks made me really happy that i wish they would keep on asking me to buy beer for them. i don't really know why they drink but as long as i get my chips or candies, i'd be happy - even though i have to face the consequences of what they were doing. they'd be really sleepy and down, fix the bed for them, and wait til one vomits his intestines out. right now, i'm walking on our street late at night with bottles of beer on my hand. and these bottles are mine only. i now know why they drink. they say they want to escape reality, which the beer (or drugs if worse) does for you. but why do you have to escape? can you not face reality? or shall i say, can i not face reality? i don't get kickbacks from buying beers. i save my money to buy beer. beer's like my favorite candy or chip. they give me a headache, instead of a toothache. they say one matures if one drinks (alcoholic bev). one is "brave" enough to drink the bitter taste. also, one's "kinda" responsible for himself since, i assume, what happens after drinking. i can still remember the first time i tasted beer. it was disgusting. i even said to myself that i would never drink a beverage which tastes like urine. ewww.. but look at me now, i have beer when i'm happy. i have beer when i'm depressed (do i sound like one?). i'm kinda lazy to write. if could just post what i have been thinking when i was about to buy beer. anyway, this post is about beer. beer, back then and now, for me. period.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home