Tuesday, April 25, 2006

excuse letter.

Why I was absent last Friday Two days before April 21, I checked my plans for Friday because I know it would be a very hectic day. Fortunately, I managed them well. My plan would be to attend the SERVICE and the College Preparatory Classes and catch up at my sister's graduation. And from what I know, my class would end earlier than the usual. It was a good thing for I can save money by having lunch at home. But suddenly things changed. When my class ended at around 10:00 am, I was about to leave the premises when my attention was called and we had to have our meeting for this week's affair. I was really impatiently waiting that the meeting would be adjourned so I could have my lunch at home. I kept on looking at my watch thinking that they could understand what I was trying to say. Whew, luckily, the meeting was not that long and I have the time to have my lunch at home - which I luckily did. It was past 11, when I arrived at home. To my surprise, my sister obliged and forced me to attend at her graduation. She asked me that I should cover her precious moment. I couldn't say no, for I don't want her day to be ruined. There were only four tickets given to the graduates' family and one was given to me. We had to be at PICC by 1 pm, just in time for missing the College Prep. Class. Typically, the graduation was trying to be as solemn (is it the right word?) as possible but the graduates were somehow destroying it. They constantly went out of the Plenary Hall which my aunt told me they were not like the graduates. Also, I noticed that the graduation was a showcase of the graduates' new digital cameras. Flashes could be seen almost everytime and everywhere. Lastly, there was this very special surprised production number by a fraternity. They were about eight and had this banner and took control of the stage. Another held the mic and had his speech. The banner had this shout-out "Iskolar ng Bayan, Mamamayan ang Paglingkuran." The 97th commencement exercise of the UP Manila was a blast. It reminded me of my graduation last April 6. My apologies to Ate Solvie and Ate Cza for I was absent last Friday, April 21, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home