Saturday, October 14, 2006

stupid thing to ponder (really really really stupid)

i just wonder if people read my blog. it would be better, if people do read htis blog. ehehe this is my online diary. hahaha. then a thought came into my head. back in the days, people do not let others see what they have written on their diaries. they even lock, hide it under their bed etc. but because of this internet, we can now read diaries of other people. and, people even promote their online diaries. (ehem ehem, ouch!) so if these so-called online diaries contain the same content of their diaries (the ones written on notebooks), then, some other bloggers out there should keep it to themselves. ahaha!!! i just don't like blogs are just full of lyrics of songs. damn! where are your creative juices?! anyway, it would be bitter of me if i just say i'll keep this blog to myself. (labo na talaga! may maitatago ka pa ba sa internet ngayon?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home