Saturday, October 13, 2007

sembreak!!!

yahoo!!! after i have finished and passed my paper for english, i'm done with my 1st sem of 07-08. it only reminded me that the last sem was a sem dedicated to finishing the research paper in english. if only the students who didn't take up our english prof would realize the pressure of taking up english with her, they'd probably understand why i feel so liberated after passing the requirements. right now, my sister's watching the series Popular. it's a series shown on studio 23 when i was in grade 5 and it's so old school. i just hate the post 90's-early 2000's fashion. ehehe. i'm going to have a heroes marathon maybe next week and i just have to let my sister do her popular marathon. yahoo.... sembreak!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home