Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My new hobby

I recently found a new hobby while surfing on the internet. Well, actually, it is what I do most of the I'm hooked. It's surfing at www.photos.ph. As a frustrated photographer, all I could do is to just drool over the pictures shot by professionals or amateurs turning into pro. Everytime, I would look at the images, I would just tell myself, "ahh, how I wish I also had those cameras and equipments." Last summer, I've been dying to take some crash courses on photography but due to my very very very hectic schedule, improving and adding up some skills was so far from reality. I just thought that this summer was a great time to have one. Yes, unfortunately and again, I wasn't able to. Luckily, I met our Enrichment tutor last ANI 05, Kuya Chinkin Coruña. He's a very good photographer, or maybe one of the best and youngest. He takes some shot that I could never imagine he would be taking - I guess, its just my having a little knowledge on photography. Since I learned his photoblog, www.photos.ph/chinkin/, everytime I'm on the net, I would never miss checking his site. From the homepage, I also found out that there's a good number of Filipino photographers. I would randomly click at every link and see how beautiful their shots are. In my mind, I always have these thougts, "Ah, ganun pala yun!" or "Hala! Naisip pa pala niya yun!" or "Pa'no kaya yan?" I've never grown tired of looking at the pictures and I am always excited at clicking at another random link. So, I encourage you to check, www.photos.ph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home