Tuesday, August 22, 2006

tired.

i must be really really tired. after typing a lot of pages, four pages i say, really made me tired. ironically, this resulted to another lengthy post of mine. and now, i write on the time i used to write. as i write this, i view the replayed episode of conan o'brien. and according to my also tired eyes, she must be the heidi klum (check the spelling, please). as i don't understand what was happening, (i wasn't listening, my ears are plugged with a dose of hawthorne heights to calm the nerves who just received a cup of coffee.) i see o'brien wearing bra over his coat which i really find to weird to react. should i laugh or not when i don't even know what is happening. okay, okay, okay... innocence is not a reason - that's why we have kids on jail. crap. calming me down is hawthorne heights. i randomly downloaded their songs for i don't even know them except their name and single, saying sorry. i hope that listening to these randomly downloaded songs would make me love em - which i eventually did. for me, they remind me of thursday ,with its lyrics and their sound. as for their get-up in the video, saying sorry, which was played at trl months ago, they look like click five. ehehe. they all wore coat in the said video plus the same hairdo. wow, now you see i'm a poser in rating, evaluating and comparing emo bands. oh i guess, pretty good poser. also, i'm really really tired. i just don't know how to face the fact that my folder was corrupted. should i cry or what. should i accept it and get through it or be pathetic and regret its being lost. ok so bye bye to all of my pictures since April and the pictures i recently uploaded last friday. i'm terribly sorry to all of my blockmates who keep on waiting for my posting of pictures at multiply.(wish you all could read this.) not to insult some of the people there, i'm the most pathetic people in the world. crap! i now don't have any pictures of my high school graduation, which i really treasure. shit shit shit. of all the files corrupted, why do my pictures have to depart me! help me. i must be really tired by now. this post ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home