Wednesday, August 09, 2006

delayed post

last weekend, i have seen the movie hard candy courtesy of a pirated dvd bought at carriedo by my sister. it's a good movie. i have seen it once and i'm planning to see it again. it's somehow hard to understand but it will take sometime for you to understand it. well, not in my case coz i asked my sister to tell the story to me first before watching it. and oh... btw, i'm typing this on a computer rental for our beloved computer crashed again for the fucking nth time already. i do hope that this day, it'll be at home. i'm kinda pressured with how i type this coz i fear people reading what i'm typing right now, with all the mistakes in grammar, spelling etc. etc. etc. ahahaha weird, right? coz people would be reading this anyway, without my revision of this post (as usual).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home