Sunday, July 09, 2006

help me with the title

I don't care if Monday's blueTuesday's grey and Wednesday tooThursday I don't care about youIt's Friday, I'm in loveMonday you can fall apartTuesday, Wednesday break my heartThursday doesn't even startIt's Friday I'm in loveSaturday, waitAnd Sunday always comes too lateBut Friday, never hesitate...I don't care if Mondays blackTuesday, Wednesday - heart attackThursday, never looking backIt's Friday, I'm in loveMonday, you can hold your headTuesday, Wednesday stay in bedOr Thursday - watch the walls insteadIt's Friday, I'm in loveSaturday, waitAnd Sunday always comes too lateBut Friday, never hesitate...Dressed up to the eyesIt's a wonderful surpriseTo see your shoes and your spirits riseThrowing out your frownAnd just smiling at the soundAnd as sleek as a shriekSpinning round and roundAlways take a big biteIt's such a gorgeous sightTo see you eat in the middle of the nightYou can never get enoughEnough of this stuffIt's Friday, I'm in loveI don't care if Monday's blueTuesday's grey and Wednesday tooThursday I don't care about youIt's Friday, I'm in loveMonday you can fall apartTuesday, Wednesday break my heartThursday doesn't even startIt's Friday I'm in love

ahahaha

how jologs of me. can't help but relate.

anyway, i just made another post on my another blog. i was inspired by my experience a while ago.

the scenery was kinda true but that man wasn't.

oh, btw, i was soaked by this heavy saturday rain. i was pissed off because of that. i was wet, very wet after i played basketball with my blockmates at school.

also. i made a post on july, the month when i had no post a year ago.

to avoid plagarism, the song's lyrics's from www.sing365.com.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home