Wednesday, May 31, 2006

According to Yahoo!,milk chocolates may boost brain function. It's been a long time. I think I just ate chocolates and my brain suddenly told me to write on my blog. Well, really I just ate siopao for my second afternoon merienda. I just felt the urge of writing and checking my blog, so here I am writing. Six days away, I would be entering at my new school. University of Asia and the Pacific. I really had a funny and frustrating experience at how I chose my school. Out of desperation, I confirmed my slot at the Ateneo three weeks ago. The day after my confirmation, I received a news that I was given a 75% scholarship from UA&P. See how frustrating it is, I was an Atenean for a day. Without any doubt, I enrolled at UA&P. I'm really excited because I get to meet new people (ahh, cliche). It's true because from what I know, I'm the only one from Marikina Science High School who's going to study there. How about my grade school batchmates? Only two are pursuing their education there. My family lately kept on teasing me that I couldn't sleep for I was really excited. Well, that's some sort of true. I can't help but to think of how I would be dealing with college life (and as a scholar - a burden and gift). I can't help but to think of my would be new friends and classmates. I can't help but to think of my would be new campus (much farther than my high school). I can't help but to think of the new regulations of the school (would they require a hair cut?). I can't help but to think of the new atmosphere (would the air keep me alive for eight to ten semesters and summers). Ahahahaha. I just said what is exactly on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home