Saturday, October 28, 2006

i hate sembreak!

i'm starting to hate this semestral break. i never thought i would be so lonely this break. i always thought this would be a happy one. maybe it's because of my lifestyle. after i wake up, i have to watch tv for a while then start my four episode marathon of the oc. then i'd eat my lunch and have my siesta. if my friends here would call me up, i'd play basketball. or, maybe it's because of i really don't have a social life. the whole break, i'm alone in the house watching tv. it's not that my grandparents aren't with me, they just don't enjoy what i'm doing. i always thought i could hang out with my high school friends. but since we are from different colleges, we still cannot do the stuffs we planned to do. uplb boys are coming only this saturday, and the worse thing is that i only have one week to hang out with them. sad. i just hope we could accomplish, our aim this break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home